U bent hier
ETPOA Newsletter June 2021
Founded on October 31, 2018, the European Trade Promotion Organisations’ Association (ETPOA) aims to promote the interests of European trade promotion organisations (TPOs) in dialogue and collaboration with European institutions and other competent authorities.
An international non-profit organisation (AISBL) defined by Belgian law, ETPOA was established by 12 European TPOs from 10 EU member states. To see the current list of members, go to the members’ page.
Out now - The third edition of the ETPOA Newsletter
The newsletter includes:
- A message by the President
- Welcoming two new members: Enterprise Ireland and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency
- A Q&A with Mario Nava, Director General of DG REFORM, European Commission
- An article by Flanders Investment & Trade about the trade promotion boost during COVID-19 through artificial intelligence (AI)
- An article by Miyoba Lubemba, Senior Advisor, ITC about the keys for digital acceleration
- News from our three Committees; APC, EUIDC, TPOCC
- A calendar of main activities and events throughout the year.