- Regular updates
- No spam
You are here
Seven plan move into possible VW suppliers’ park
Seven companies so far have plans to move into a possible new suppliers’ park next to the Volkswagen assembly plant at Vorst, online business reports state.
The park, to be built by the Antwerp-based international logistics company Katoen Natie, will mean an investment of some 50 million euro but has not yet been given the go-ahead by Volkswagen’s head office in Germany.
The seven companies are, according to the reports, Inergy, Faurecia, VW Braunschweig/TDS, Meritor, Tenneco Automotive, Kendrion/Schnelleke and AFL.
28 October 2004
More news about Flanders?
Interested in doing business in Flanders?
Let us help you!
- We can introduce you to other companies, banks and regulators
- We organize site visits to real estate locations
- We assist with all legal aspects of setting up a business
- We're an official government agency
- Our services are completely free
- We are a team of international experts
Receive our handbook to growing your business in Flanders
- It's completely free.
- Get an overview of all incentives relevant to your company.
- Tax system explained in-depth.
- Learn how to set up your business quickly.
- Discover the benefits of Flanders (in addition to the chocolate).