- Regular updates
- No spam
You are here
Inovyn (UK) opens new plant in Lillo (Flanders)
Chlorovinyls producer Inovyn — a joint venture between chemical concerns Solvay and INEOS (Switzerland) — is building a new plant in Lillo (Flanders), in the port of Antwerp. The investment involved amounts to “several million euros”.
Official permits have been granted and construction of the new production facility on the Solvay site has already started. The plant will be finished in the course of 2017 and produce around 160,000 tonnes of potassium hydroxide (KOH) per year.
Solvay and INEOS founded Inovyn in June 2014 to pool both chemical concerns’ expertise in chlorovinyls production. Inovyn’s London-based management chose Antwerp because of its excellent export location. The finished products will be shipped to clients worldwide from the port of Antwerp.
5 October 2015
More news about Flanders?
Interested in doing business in Flanders?
Let us help you!
- We can introduce you to other companies, banks and regulators
- We organize site visits to real estate locations
- We assist with all legal aspects of setting up a business
- We're an official government agency
- Our services are completely free
- We are a team of international experts
Receive our handbook to growing your business in Flanders
- It's completely free.
- Get an overview of all incentives relevant to your company.
- Tax system explained in-depth.
- Learn how to set up your business quickly.
- Discover the benefits of Flanders (in addition to the chocolate).