“Depending on their industries, foreign companies have very different needs when looking to establish bases or expand their footprints abroad,” says Claire Tillekaerts, CEO of Flanders Investment & Trade. “At FIT, we want to provide foreign investors with support that’s as tailored as possible, so they can find their ideal spot in Flanders’ business environment. With our welcome teams, we aim to do just that.”
You are here
Flanders launches Welcome Team for the Chemical Sector
If you’re a chemical company looking to set up or expand your business in Europe, you can count on the tailored assistance of Flanders’ brand-new Welcome Team for the Chemical Sector. Freshly launched by Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT), this is FIT’s third sector-specific welcome team, after similar initiatives for ICT and life sciences.
Through the new welcome team, foreign chemical firms can rely on the expertise of local specialists. Not only do these experts know Flanders’ high-potential chemical industry like the back of their hands, they are also up-to-date with what’s brewing in chemicals worldwide. The team will gather on an ad hoc basis and:
- assist foreign companies in contributing to the business ecosystem in Flanders and determining the right approach to doing business in the region;
- proactively get in touch with foreign companies looking to internationalize their businesses and investigate whether Flanders is the perfect match for them.
The Welcome Team for the Chemical Sector consists of experts from Flanders Investment & Trade as well as the following partner organizations:
- sector federation essenscia;
- spearhead cluster Catalisti;
- VITO, Flanders’ strategic research center for sustainable technology;
- support agency Flanders Innovation & Entrepreneurship; and
- local investment firm PMV.
Get in touch with the welcome team via Isabel De Beenhouwer, Deputy Director Inward Investment USA, by mailing at email@example.com or dialing +32 2 504 88 74.