- Regular updates
- No spam
You are here
Flanders’ automotive on the map in Japan
Nagoya proved to be a good location: 63 business-people of the Japanese automotive sector participated in the seminar.
The opening speech was by Mr Van Eeckhout, the Belgian Consul-General of Belgium in Osaka. His remarks were followed by presentations on Flanders and on Flemish and Japanese companies, connected with the automotive sector:
- Mr. Jan De Bock, Technology Investments Director, FFIO Japan, www.ffio.jp
- Mr. Motohiro Kanda, Director, LMS Japan, www.lmsintl.com
- Mr. Andy S. Hayashida, Manager, Bekaert Japan, www.bekaert.co.jp
- Mr. Tomio Mizuno, General Manager Meiko Trans Co., www.meiko-trans.co.jp
- Mr. Tetsuo Iida, former President of Honda Europe, www.honda.co.jp
After the seminar, the participants had an opportunity to talk to speakers at a reception, that was also attended by H.E. Mr Jean-Francois Branders, the Belgian Ambassador in Tokyo.