- Unlock the European market from a strategic and accessible location in the administrative heart of Europe.
- Reap the rewards of a fully fledged R&D support system.
- Gain access to European funding.
- Employ a productive and multilingual workforce while optimising labour costs.
- Live the good (expat) life.
You are here
Business in Europe after Brexit: are you Brexit ready?
- Maintained access to the European market;
- A fast and straightforward procedure for setting up a business;
- Various options to optimise labour costs;
How will Brexit impact your business and trade activities? The answer is complex to determine, to say the least. But with the Brexit Impact Scan, you can do just that. Simply submit the required data and let the tool do its analytical magic. The result is a clear-cut calculation of customs duties and additional costs for customs declarations as well as an interactive report with possible Brexit strategies and more.
Watch how it works in this demo video:
Want to find out more about the Brexit Impact Scan?
Reach out to Dominique Vanderhaeghen (Brexit Invest Coordinator):
Brexit is a fact. On 31 January 2020, the British officially left the EU. What follows is a transitional period during which the UK will remain part of the European internal market and customs union until 31 December 2020. However, the day after, companies that trade goods between Flanders and the UK will need to consider new customs formalities, food safety controls and – possibly – divergent regulations. Good preparation is a must!