- Regular updates
- No spam
You are here
Belgium rises in ‘Competitiveness Report’
Belgium has risen two places to 25th on the World Economic Forum’s “Global Competitiveness Report” growth index, De Standaard newspaper reports.
The report, based on the input of 8,700 business people, ranks 104 countries according to their underlying competitiveness position and includes indicators such as tax, government, the macro-economy, infrastructure, political stability, work ethic and corruption levels.
Belgium was in the Top 3 countries for quality of education and centralization of economic management, and was in the Top 10 for access to healthcare and childcare. It also scored well in indices such as low levels of corruption, criminality and inflation.
25 October 2004
More news about Flanders?
Interested in doing business in Flanders?
Let us help you!
- We can introduce you to other companies, banks and regulators
- We organize site visits to real estate locations
- We assist with all legal aspects of setting up a business
- We're an official government agency
- Our services are completely free
- We are a team of international experts
Receive our handbook to growing your business in Flanders
- It's completely free.
- Get an overview of all incentives relevant to your company.
- Tax system explained in-depth.
- Learn how to set up your business quickly.
- Discover the benefits of Flanders (in addition to the chocolate).