- Regular updates
- No spam
You are here
Airline boosts cargo operations at Ostend
MK Airlines, the British air cargo carrier, is extending its operations at Ostend Airport, Flanders, the news agency Belga reports.
Gino Van Spauwen, the airport’s manager, said the airline was planning an annual 30,000 tons of cargo through the airport, making it the largest operator at Ostend. The airport currently handles some 80,000 tons of cargo a year.
MK was formed in 1990 to provide cost-effective and reliable air cargo capacity to the world cargo industry. It operates non-scheduled and scheduled services linking Ghana, its operations base, with Africa and the rest of the world.
1 September 2004
More news about Flanders?
Interested in doing business in Flanders?
Let us help you!
- We can introduce you to other companies, banks and regulators
- We organize site visits to real estate locations
- We assist with all legal aspects of setting up a business
- We're an official government agency
- Our services are completely free
- We are a team of international experts
Receive our handbook to growing your business in Flanders
- It's completely free.
- Get an overview of all incentives relevant to your company.
- Tax system explained in-depth.
- Learn how to set up your business quickly.
- Discover the benefits of Flanders (in addition to the chocolate).