- Regular updates
- No spam
You are here
Agfa secures US Government contract
The US Government has awarded the Flanders-based company Agfa a DIN-PACS II (Digital Imaging Network/Picture Archiving and Communications System) contract, the company has announced in a media statement.
The contract initially runs for one year with an additional four option years, each worth up to $US45 million. Included in the contract are Agfa solutions for women's care, cardiology, orthopedics and more.
Over the past six years, Agfa has built a strong presence within the US government PACS market, with IMPAX(tm) installed in more than 75 medical treatment facilities. In addition, some 30 ships have Agfa solutions on board. Agfa recently announced that its PACS solutions were the first to achieve Department of Defense security certification and accreditation.
28 October 2004
More news about Flanders?
Interested in doing business in Flanders?
Let us help you!
- We can introduce you to other companies, banks and regulators
- We organize site visits to real estate locations
- We assist with all legal aspects of setting up a business
- We're an official government agency
- Our services are completely free
- We are a team of international experts
Receive our handbook to growing your business in Flanders
- It's completely free.
- Get an overview of all incentives relevant to your company.
- Tax system explained in-depth.
- Learn how to set up your business quickly.
- Discover the benefits of Flanders (in addition to the chocolate).