- Joint business school of the universities of Leuven and Ghent.
- Europe’s oldest business and management school.
- Includes four international campuses.
- Claims the #2 spot in the Benelux and ranks 15th in Europe (Source: Financial Times’ 2016 European Business Schools ranking).
- #1 in Europe and #5 in the world in terms of return on investment.
You are here
Globally competitive management and business schools
Flanders is home to some of the best management and business schools around the globe. To highlight this with just one example: in 2016, the World Economic Forum stated that management schools in Belgium – and Flanders as a region – are the 3rd-most competitive in the world.
- Autonomous management school of Antwerp University.
- Known for its diverse and international student body.
- Its Master of Global Management ranks #34 in the world and #1 in Belgium (Source: Financial Times Masters in Management 2016).
- Autonomous Antwerp-based management school, founded in 1977.
- Known for its MBA that focuses on intra/entrepreneurship, its high-quality short executive and postgraduate programs, and its in-company programs for businesses with clear growth ambitions.
- Founded in 1988, in Brussels.
- Offers long and short postgraduate education programs for professionals from both corporate and social profit business environments.
- Collaborates closely with Leuven University (KU Leuven).