- Lead plants and strategic clusters
- SMEs looking to expand abroad with innovative projects
- Investments that transform a company, ensuring employment and the future of the company in Flanders
You are here
Flanders offers support for large transformation investments
If your company or corporate group will make a large commercial investment or training effort in Flanders, you might be able to receive support from the government if your project fits into the framework of a strategic transformation project.
- SMEs: investments and training initiatives across the region of Flanders.
- LEs: investments in EU Development Zones in Flanders, and training initiatives across the region of Flanders.
- Maximum of EUR 1 million per applicant company, plus EUR 250,000 in bonus support
- Groups of at least 3 cooperating companies may also apply
- 8% of the total goes to investments, with a bonus of 2% to create new jobs
- Excluding investments in land
- 20% goes to training, with a maximum of EUR 1,000,000 per enterprise, with a bonus of 5% for training to create new jobs