VLAIO’s SME portfolio is a web application allowing you to obtain annual subsidies of EUR 10,000 to EUR 15,000 – to support the further development of your small or medium-sized enterprise (SME).
Aid from the SME portfolio can be obtained for two types of services:
- training – programs for both employees and employers that focus on improving your SME’s current or future way of working, or legally obligatory training programs. Examples include: language, management, computing or communication courses, etc.
- advice – on how to improve the functioning of your SME, enabling you to make correct and fundamentally informed decisions for your business. Examples include: communication plans, investment analyses, market studies, etc.
In the SME portfolio, a distinction is made between:
- small enterprises – can receive 40%, with the maximum amount being EUR 10,000.
- medium-sized enterprises – can receive 30% support, with the maximum amount being EUR 15,000.
Companies can choose freely how to spend the subsidy amount, whether on advice and/or training.
Through VLAIO’s SME growth subsidy, your small or medium-sized enterprise can receive support for innovation, internationalization and transformation projects. Financial aid of up to EUR 25,000 can be obtained for actions that help your business gain the specific knowledge needed for growth:
- hiring additional staff with the necessary strategic skills;
- appeal to external service providers.